Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pins and Needles

“Pins and Needles”

They’ll take the arm
And take the needle
Fill it with liquid
It won’t hurt a bit.

Stab it deep
Reach the veins
Mix it in
It wasn’t so bad.

Time presses
Clock ticks
Seconds pass
Heart beats.

The liquid churns
Diseases me
I feel funny
I feel normal.

They’re draining me
I can feel it
The feeling
It’s leaving in me.

I’m numb
My head
Bleeding
Out the ears.

The people
I can’t hear
I scream
I can’t hear.

Speak up!
I can’t hear
Myself
Speak up!

I can’t feel
You
Can you feel
Me?

No
You can’t
Can you feel me
Now?

Can you even
See me?
This mirror
Can’t.

Where are you?
Be back soon
I miss you
I miss you…

To feel
I take
A simple cut
To drain the pain.

To drain the
Liquid
To stop the
Needle.

It’s working
I can see you
Can you
See me?

Where are you
Going?
My cuts
They scare you.

I scare you
I scare everyone
Where are they?
Living in liquid.
Living in needle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Create a Meebo Chat Room